Kendrick turned 11!
He tried to tell me that because 11 is a palindrome that he should have another "special" birthday party like when he turned "double digits" like last year.
It worked once and I had 10 kids sleep over,
but after last year we got smart.
He realized I wasn't buying it.
Only Kendrick would:
1) come up with the word palindrome and
2) try and get me to have another 10 kids sleep over.
That sums him up.
Smart, funny, kind, clever and witty.
11 is making him grow up so quickly.
I am really loving this age.
He is such a great kid and I am so happy he is mine.
I tell him that daily!!!
If you know Kendrick, you know that he reads every card. . . word for word.
At his birthday party 10 of the kids lost interest fast and decided to have a game of tackle football . . . I kinda didn't blame them, but then there were the 10 that listened to every card.
He got mostly money, but some gifts.
Notice he got the same game Isaac did.
He was thrilled to say the least.
I think the 48 hours that he didn't have it
and Isaac did was pure torture!
Grandma Penny made yet another cake.
4 cakes in 3 days.
I think she was up to her eyeball in sugar.
When it came time to blow out the candles,
Lauren had to help.
Such a nice brother to let her!
It was another great birthday!